OPEN VIEWING HOUR SATURDAY 26TH MARCH -11am -12pm -OLD HOUSE EDINGTON BA134PG- offers considered on the day
Believed to have been built in 1877 as the Village School and then converted in 2010 to provide a pair of residential dwellings with the current owner being the first occupier.
Careful consideration has been undertaken to ensure the features of the property have been retained whilst introducing a modern contemporary look. The village is very well placed and there is easy access to neighboring towns including, Trowbridge, Bath, Bristol and Westbury with a main line station to London. Within the village there is The Three Daggers public house and restaurant, Farm Shop, bus service, village hall from where there are many clubs organised and The Priory Church. Every August there is the Music Festival which is world renowned. Entrance Hall, with part glazed wooden hinge and latch front entrance door, tiled flooring and stairs lead to the first floor. No-chain